Since March 2011 I’ve received: free jeans, swimwear, sweaters and flip flops from Old Navy; subscriptions to over a dozen magazines; several new paperback books; high value gift cards for Outback Steakhouse, Target, Gap, Amazon, Sephora, Victoria’s Secret, and more; a large variety of free product vouchers; a Kindle Fire; cleaning products; hair color; T shirts; cosmetics; toiletries; prescription eyeglasses; groceries; and a huge variety of other full and sample sized products. I started a Facebook group, and later a fan page, to track the freebies I was requesting and share them with friends.
I’m always looking for scam-free, legitimate free samples, coupons, products, magazines, etc. and I don’t pay shipping, buy newspapers, or spend tons of (or, usually, any) money. I also refuse to promote scams and shady deals.
Follow my tips on Facebook, where I’ll share where and how I get:
- Free mailed coupons
- Free samples and full size products
- Amazon gift cards and other freebies earned by sharing opinions with reputable online sources (Crowdtap, Swagbucks, instaGC, etc.)
- Gift cards and freebies earned by referring friends to reputable online deals/shopping sites (No More Rack, Shecky’s, etc.)
- Rebate checks from online purchases all over the internet at Fat Wallet
- Earn free gift cards for taking easy surveys, watching short clips, viewing offers, etc.
- Freebies won from a free, online auction (Listia)
- And a lot of other random, useful freebies
And make sure to share your freebie finds too!
Happy holidays, everyone!