- Issues of Maxim, Newsweek, and Everyday Food magazines
- 2 U by Kotex tampons from Sam’s Club (even if you aren’t a Sam’s Club member, you can still get this one for free)
- Purina Beneful baked delights (still available)
- TIde pods sample (no need to steal your Tide, you can get this legitimate freebie instead!)
- DHC catalog and samples (still available)
- Crest Pro Health mouthwash from Costco (even if you aren’t a Costco member, you can still get this one for free.)
- Zarbee’s sample and coupon
- Tum’s Freshers sample and coupon
- Purex sample and coupon (free sample still available)
If you’re into testing free products, BzzAgent is an excellent program that you should be a part of. I joined BzzAgent last spring, and so far I’ve tried three products from Burt’s Bees, Hill’s Science Diet, and Ristorante pizza.
Burt’s Bees makes some of my favorite products, and I was thrilled to test two Burt’s Bees natural skin care products a few months ago. Then yesterday a 3.5 pound bag of Hill’s Science Diet arrived, so now my dog lucks out too. We’re a happy household.
So far I’ve received some great freebies, but I tend to be most enthusiastic about the ones that are crispy and topped with gooey cheese and basil pesto.
I recently redeemed vouchers for 2 free Dr. Oetker Ristorante pizzas. These are frozen pizzas, and they bake in the oven directly on the rack. The crust is light, crisp, pretty much a standard frozen pizza crust that I was expecting. The toppings are the special part. Gooey cheeses, fresh tasting chunks of tomato and basil pesto. The toppings are legit. Just look at them. This pizza looks restaurant quality, and the rich flavors will surprise you.
Around here, these pizzas sell for about $5 each. Cheaper than delivery, but not really when you see the size of them. A serving is 1/3 of the pizza, but who are they fooling? I ended up going back for another slice.
I’m not going to lie, I’ve had this pizza 3 times since I joined the campaign. Lucky for me I found a great sale this week and have 8 $1.50 coupons that came from BzzAgent as well, because apparently this is my new favorite food. Unfortunately this is a popular pizza, because I grabbed the last two this afternoon.
This week these pizzas are buy one get one free at Shaw’s, where they sell for $4.99 each. I used two $1.50 off coupons, bringing the price down from $5.00 to about $1.00 each. Right now I have a belly full of this delicious pizza, one in the freezer and 6 more $1.50 coupons. So it looks like I have my Ristorante pizza fix. Life is good.
This afternoon I picked up $34.56 worth of freebies ($31.08 savings, $1.74 overages) using the coupons and free product vouchers I’ve been collecting. Here’s what I got and how I did it. What a great shopping trip!
- 7 Snickers/M&M’s, $0.74 each at Walmart. I used 7 free vouchers (I won 7 times in a recent daily Superbowl giveaway) for a savings of $5.18.
- 3 Always liners, $0.93 each at Walmart. I used 2 $1.00 off coupons and 1 $1.50 off coupon (from P&G and Always giveaways) for a savings of $2.79 with an overage of $0.71.
- Pilsbury Easy Frost, $3.65 at Shaw’s. I used a free voucher (from a recent Pilsbury.com giveaway) for a savings of $3.65.
- Tide travel size, $0.97 at Walmart. I used a $2.00 off coupon (from a recent Tide giveaway) for a savings of $0.97 with an overage of $1.03.
- 1 can Meow Mix, $0.48 at Walmart. I used a free voucher (from a recent Meow Mix giveaway) for a savings of $0.48.
- 2 boxes Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, $1.38 each at Walmart. I used 2 free vouchers (from a recent Kraft giveaway) for a savings of $2.76.
- Land O Lakes eggs, $3.59 for a dozen at Shaw’s. I used a free voucher (from a recent Land O Lakes giveaway) for a savings of $3.59.
- Suave Keratin shampoo & conditioner, $2.74 each at Walmart. I used 2 free vouchers (from a recent Suave giveaway) for a savings of $5.48.
- Popchips, $3.29 at Shaw’s. I used a free voucher (from a recent Popchips giveaway) for a savings of $3.29.
- Amy’s burrito, $2.89 at Shaw’s. I printed and used a free voucher (from a recent Dr. Oz show giveaway) for a savings of $2.89.
Issues of Shape, Martha Stewart Living, Boston Spirit, Bloomberg Businessweek, Newsweek, Everyday Food, and Redbook magazines
Travel Mug from Chrysler
ECover laundry detergent sample
2 vouchers for free Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion products
7 vouchers for free Snickers or M&M’s
OM pet food coupon
Leash from Purina
Burt’s Bees lotion sample
Packet of 2 teabags from Celestial Seasonings
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter sample
P&G coupon booklet and samples: Always, Downy Unstoppables, Pampers, Scope, Dawn, Crest
T Shirt from 1234online.org
Hill’s Science Diet Ideal Balance Grain Free dog food, 3.5 Lbs, from a recent Bzzagent campaign
Rx Gentle Cleanser sample
- Whiten Pro at home teeth whitening kit and pen. From points redeemed at jdeal.com. Keep following Free Samples (that are actually free) on Facebook (and start getting used to the new Timeline format for pages!) where I post all free jdeal giveaways (usually about once a week). Simply enter the free giveaway and then share with your friends. Jdeal will award you a $1.00 credit for every friend you refer to enter for free. You can redeem your credits for products and services they offer at a discount, and shipping is free. I’ve earned a few nice items this way, and you can too.
- Cover Girl mascara from P&G. I wasn’t expecting this one, so I don’t know how I got it. I love surprises in the mail!.
- 2 bottles of 5 Hour Energy. This is a continuing offer so keep checking for availability.
- Downy Unstoppable sample. This freebie has been popular for a while and will probably be available again. Check P&G and Downy on Facebook for your chance to try this one for free.
- Sundown Naturals Fish oil sample. This sample is still available!
- 2 12 count hot chocolate K Cups from Keurig. This offer is expired but check for future giveaways from Keurig on Facebook. So far I’ve received 3 of these hot chocolate 12 packs and have ordered 2 free 12 packs of hot apple cider.
- Issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine. This magazine is currently not available as a free subscription, but keep checking for updates about this and other free magazines.
- Smartsource coupon insert. For the first time since my subscription began last March, I received a Sunday edition of the Wall Street Journal this week. The first thing I checked was for coupons! The Wall Street Journal is available for free right now– but I can’t say that Sunday Editions and coupon inserts are guaranteed!
- Brick coupon for Hungry Jack. Brick coupons are relatively uncommon but they can be a great solution if you don’t have a printer for coupons. Read more about Brick coupons and other couponing methods without spending a fortune using your home printer.
- Always coupons from P&G. “$1.50 off 1 liner” coupon should make for a freebie with $0.57 overage at Walmart! Check out P&G and Always on Facebook to request coupons like this in the future.
- Voucher for free Popchips No longer available.
- Victoria’s Secret coupons, free panty no purchase necessary. Sign up for mailings from Victoria’s Secret.