I went shopping yesterday and snagged these free products for my home. Here’s how I did it:
- I used coupons that I collected online and had mailed to me free.
- I took advantage of two sales at Shaw’s Supermarket.
- 2 bags of Fresh Express salad: Taking advantage of a buy one get one free ($3.59 regular price) sale at Shaw’s this week, I used one coupon for a free bag (from Vocalpoint, no longer available) and got two bags of Fresh Express salad for free.
- 2 packages of Bar S turkey franks: On sale for $1 (regular price $1.49) each at Shaw’s this week, I used a $2 certificate (mailed upon request) and got both packages for free.
- 3 Rolls of Scott toilet paper: Regularly priced at $0.99 at Shaw’s, I used 3 $0.50 Scott coupons (mailed upon request), which doubled, making the 3 rolls free.
- I finally found my free Life Saver’s Mints at Shaw’s (they didn’t have them at Stop & Shop or WalMart), a $3.49 value.
Get your mailed coupon for this freebie again today at Noon ET on Facebook.
- At WalMart, I used my coupons for another free Suave Professionals product (still available, a $2.74 value) and a free box of Garnier HerbaShine hair color
(Check for its availability in the future, a $6.47 value).
Value of freebies: $25.83